Pay what you want for 15 THQ Nordic games with this bundle supporting Hand in Hand International
Humble Bundle has a pretty amazing bundle right now for console gamers.
Humble Bundle usually features PC games, but this time it’s all about PlayStation. The bundle starts at $1, but if you pay at least $15, you get 15 games, making them about $1 each.
As always, the money goes to a charity. This one supports Hand in Hand International. A description for the charity on the Humble Bundle page says:
“Since 2003 we’ve worked in 14 countries, generating more than 2.8 million jobs. We have supplied more than $420 million in loans, trained more than 1.9 million people and helped them run more than 1.8 million businesses. We aim to create 10 million jobs.”
Buyers can also choose their own charity from a list. The bundle will remain available until April 18 at 11 a.m. (PT). The download comes in the form of a single key, making it simple to queue up all the games.
The folks at Humble Bundle say this bundle is worth $334. We’ve broken down what you get below. If you’re unfamiliar, the bundles are tiered, so paying the next highest amount gets you everything in the new tier plus everything in the lower tier(s).
Pay $1 or more and get –
- The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)
- Red Faction (PS2 on PS4)
- Super Dungeon Bros. (PS4)
- Deponia (PS4)
- ArcaniA: The Complete Tale (PS4)
Pay more than the average (currently $11.89) –
- Battle Worlds: Kronos (PS4)
- Destroy all Humans! (PS2 on PS4)
- Destroy all Humans! 2 (PS2 on PS4)
- Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS4)
Pay $15 or more –
- MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (PS4)
- Darksiders (PS3)
- Darksiders 2 (PS3)
- Darksiders Warmastered (PS4)
- Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition (PS4)